Name of Client: Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company Ltd
Detailed Narrative Description of the Project: The main objectives of the assignment are to design
cost effective sewerage reticulation systems to improve the water and sewerage facilities along the main drainage basins and river valleys in the vicinity of Zimmerman, Githurai 44, Kahawa West, Clay Works, Kasarani & Mwiki.
Detailed Description of Actual Services provided by our Company:
- To identify appropriate satellite image (if required) or other source required to Develop Land Use Map.
- Geo-reference all the collected maps and drawings.
- Digitization of satellite image and integrate Topographical Survey.
- To Develop Land Use Map and Development Pattern Map.
- To assist other key expert by providing maps and related information as per their requirement.
- Assessment of current sewerage collection and disposal situation in the area.
- Assessment of waste water collection requirements.
- Data Analysis.
- Advise on implementation modalities.
Country: Kenya Project Location within Country: Nairobi
Start Date: February 2015 Completion Date: July 2015