Enhancing Service delivery to the clients by embracing the Latest QMS
Runji Consulting Group (RCG) is a multi – disciplinary engineering consultancy firm specializing in the provision of consultancy services in the field of Water resources, Water and Sanitation, Transportation, Structures, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
Prior to rebranding in 2018, the firm has previously practiced under the Style and name of Runji and Partners, Consulting Engineers Ltd for more than 30 years since 1984 having been incorporated in the year 1984 by the founder director Eng. Runji Ngware. The firm has since steadily grown, in both workload and manpower, with the total number of staff rising to the current of more than 70.
The firm is owned and managed by its directors and is independent (of Construction Interests) and is a member of FIDIC through the Association of Engineers of Kenya (ACEK); Construction interests. Construction.
The Journey to ISO Certification
The firm has been on a journey to enhance provision of quality services to its clients and therefore in January 2018, as part of its continual improvement, the Runji Consulting Group management engaged the services of an external consultant to train and sensitize the staff on the Latest Quality Management system requirements (1SO 9001: 2015).
The firm thereafter developed and implemented a Quality Management System in order to document the company’s best business practices, to better satisfy the requirements and expectations of its clients and stakeholders and to satisfy statutory and regulatory needs. The QMS key processes include Transportation, Water resources, Water and Sanitation, Buildings and Bridges, Mechanical and Electrical, Business Development and Finance. These processes were subjected to both the internal and external audit and in October 2018, the QMS was officially certified and accredited by SGS.
We would like to thank profusely the entire RCG fraternity and the external consultants for their commitment and dedication, as we celebrate the official presentation of the ISO 9001: 2015 certificate by SGS
To be the premier Civil and Structural infrastructure development consultancy firm in the East African Region
To provide effective and innovative engineering solutions that provide superior and sustainable value to our clients while meeting requirements of other stakeholders
Some of the projects being delivered under ISO 9001: 2015
Other Notable Projects :
- Consultancy Services for Detailed Design and Construction Supervision of Ketiborok Dam and Irrigation project
- Construction Supervision for Mandera Water Supply and Sewerage infrastructure project in Mandera Town
- Construction Supervision for Gatundu Water Supply and sewerage project
- Design and Construction Supervision for Water Appeal Board Offices in Kitui and Embu Counties
- Feasibility Study, Environmental and Social Impact Study , Preliminary and Detailed Engineering, Design of Dualling of A9 within Meru Town
- Feasibility Study, Preliminary and Detailed Engineering Design, Environmental and Social Impact Study and tender documentation of Upperhill Overpasses and Nairobi missing Links
- Consultancy Services for Feasibility Study and Detailed Design of Water Supply System in Selected Districts in West Nile, Uganda
- Construction Supervision for Lake Turkana Wind Power Project